Friday, January 22, 2010

In which I become famous.


Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I have been linked in The Rejectionist's How To Have Awesome Writing post today! Now our secret love can be revealed. (Plus, despite the state's recent special election debacle, Le R. and I can still get married here in Massachusetts.* Woot!)

Le R. linked in particular to the series of posts I've done based on writing classes I've taken at Grub Street... the exciting news for those of you who like those posts is that there's more to come! In fact, I will be attending a Grub Street class every Monday night from next week until the end of March, so I expect to see you all back here every Tuesday. There may be homework, but no pop quizzes. I'm mellow that way.

I was also linked in Sierra Godfrey's Google Reader Round-Up for my Shiny Tiara Power post earlier this week, which is less writing-craft oriented and more how-do-I-write-as-a-vocation-without-going-crazy oriented, and now I'm starting to think that I should start doing some better organizing of the tags on my posts...

If you've come here from Le R. or Sierra's blogs, welcome, and have a look around! If you already know me, go check out Sierra and Le R. If you already frequent all three of us... well, then. I'll try to be extra-clever for you again next week.

* Yep. I'm one of them liberal authors.

12 comments:

  1. Very cool about the links--and the engagement!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Your posts always impress me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awesome linkage. And the engagement. I'm glad there will be more Grubby info. You deserve a wider readership. Lots of great stuff here.

    & thanks for the link to Sierra.

    Me, too with the organizing of posts and tags. My archives are a jumble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news all around! Woo-hoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being refrenced by the rejectionist puts you at a whole new level of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was here before your stardom linkage. Do I get points? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!

    -Alisa Hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, and to think I knew you before you were famous! And...errr...to think you were famous before I knew you.

    But that was film and this is writing, so you have two entire levels of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wandered over from Le R's page. How freaking cool is that? I'm excited for you before I've even looked around! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool links. I always enjoy your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to say I knew you before you were cool but Voidwalker beat me to it. Liberal writers for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot! You are both famous AND awesome. And you have a kewl name.

    ReplyDelete