Thursday, October 27, 2011

Only five more days 'til NaNoWriMo!


National Novel Writing Month. A month of collective insanity and literary exuberance during which time we try to remember:
  • You can't edit a blank page.
  • Don't get it right, get it written.
  • Write so fast, your inner editor can't catch you.
And hey, this year they put off the daylight savings "fall back" until November 6, so NaNoWriMo 2011 is ONE FULL HOUR longer than usual! Use the time wisely, people.

You can find my NaNoWriMo profile here, if you're playing too, and want to be my "writing buddy." You can find my NaNo posts from last year by searching for the NaNoWriMo tag... and here are some of the more substantive ones that I plan to retweet over the course of the next month even if I get no other blogging done:
Ask me any questions, and I shall try to answer in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your NaNo success. I've gotten off to a somewhat slow start and have a lot on my plate for November, and I'm not talking about Thanksgiving dinner. Also, I really need to lock up my inner editor in the spare bedroom or something.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, you're NaNo-ing again?! You are a talented glutton for punishment.

    No, seriously, good for you! I'm sure you'll write a peach of a story. :)

    ReplyDelete