Monday, June 27, 2011

Johnny Depp, eat your heart out.

I realize that my blog has, for the most part, not been terribly substantive lately. I'm sorry about that, but as has happened in the past, something's had to give, and recently my online presence is what had to go. I'm putting up a short story every month on my new fiction-only blog (have you checked out the extra audio post yet?), so I'm still trying to put my writing out there, but my ability to just chat online is limited, especially with our family's summer schedule...

But I still wanted to share with you just a little of what I've been doing at home with The Serious Girl and my husband:


LEGO pirate ship. You know you love it.

2 comments:

  1. That's some serious Lego-ing. It's funny--I posted about putting up personal videos today. From the general consensus of the comments, your video fits within the time constraints of what people are usually willing to watch.

    Have a great summer with your family and your writing.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an EPIC lego pirate ship! I love the masthead mascot.

    ReplyDelete