Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Silence


Okay, everyone, I will be taking a short break from blogging this week. I have a very major commitment on Wednesday that I need to prepare for, but this weekend we had guests so I'm pretty much starting from scratch midday today after they leave, and that is not a lot of time given what I'm working on.

No, I can't say what it is yet. I really don't want to jinx it. But any good-luck vibes you have to send my way would be appreciated. Especially on Wednesday between 12:30 and 4:30pm.

I may cave in a little by Twittering, but if you catch me writing more than 140 characters in any 4-hour period, please shoo me back to my internet-free workstation. Wait. I have no internet-free workstation. DAMMIT!

Wish me luck, and see you in a few days...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with whatever you've got going on.
    I did want to let you know about a little award acknowledgement that I left for you on Saturday:

    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/2010/02/me-me-me-and-you-you-you.html

    I'm hoping you will read what I had to say because I was being sincere.
    Thanks
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx, Lee! I'll try to respond more to comments here in the future; I hope everyone knows that I really DO read and appreciate every single comment... but I feel oddly self-centered responding to comments on my own posts. I should probably just get over that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! We'll miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now you've got me total curious and nosey! What is it? A request for changes?!!

    But I promise I won't bug you anymore! Have a great week off and work hard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm way to soft to sacrafice anything living to guide your enterprise but I'll sacrafice a pumpkin and chocolate muffin to the gods for you (om nom nom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good thoughts, Sandy, Jody & Andrew! (Jody, I *wish* it was representation-related.)

    Now I want a chocolate muffin.

    ReplyDelete