That's right. I'm talking about National Novel Writing Month. A month of collective insanity and literary exuberance during which time we try to remember:
- You can't edit a blank page.
- Don't get it right, get it written.
- Write so fast, your inner editor can't catch you.
- Explaining NaNoWriMo
- My first NaNo, and answering some concerns
- NaNo Tool Kit: Shiny
- NaNo Tool Kit: Fortification
- Your NaNoWriMo Report Card
- Writing in the Absence of Inspiration
- Making NaNo Work For You
- Winning NaNo With Fewer Than 50K Words
ARE YOU IN?