Next time you make a commitment to read at least a book a week for a year, maybe you shouldn't read so many books at the same time. And maybe also read shorter books.
- The Very Picture of You, by Isabel Wolff (fiction, for my library book club)
- Under the Dome, by Stephen King (fiction, on sale for A DOLLAR, that's like 0.1 cents per page)
- If I Loved You, I Would Tell You This, by Robin Black (short stories, on loan from the Grub Street library)
- Sex at Dawn, by Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jethá (non-fiction)
- Negotiating With the Dead: A Writer On Writing, by Margaret Atwood (non-fiction)
- John Dies at the End, by David Wong (fiction)
- My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me, edited by Kate Bernheimer (short stories)
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, by Susan Jeffers (self-help, and I'm only a little embarrassed to be reading it)
Not shown (reading on Kindle):
- Zone One, by Colson Whitehead (fiction)
- The Diamond Age, by Neal Stephenson (fiction)
- Super Sad True Love Story, by Gary Shteyngart (fiction)
So, what are you reading? I need more suggestions because obviously this just isn't enough.