Tuesday, January 5, 2010
What's on your list?
New Year's Accountability Check-In:
1) Went to gym yesterday, chose a different and more difficult workout than usual, and have two classes/training sessions scheduled for later in the week. CHECK.
2) Signed up for four writing classes (three one-night seminars, one multi-week course), including a class that will push my genre experience. CHECK.
3) Ate dinner at actual dining table instead of in front of the television. Read more of Betsy Lerner's Forest for the Trees. CHECK.
4) Obsessively organized family photos in new iPhoto program. Did not organize any paperwork. Ah, well, we can't win 'em all.
5) Hung out with Serious Girl with total, guilt-free focus. Considered whether we may need even more Melissa & Doug Cutting Food. CHECK.
6) Chose my first "Operation Fill in the Gaps" book. Who wants to do an Anna Karenina book club with me?
Off to read sample pages for a crit partner and do the grocery shopping so that our family's healthy eating habits can last longer than 5 days... what are you all up to as the year starts?