I got nothin' today. Sorry!
Okay, I'll just give you all an idea of what my day will look like today:
- Get some words down for NaNoWriMo
- Try to figure out if there's anyone who "buddied" me for whom I haven't returned the favor
- Spend time with Serious Girl, who has a bad cold
- Renew my bar membership
- Pick a half-hour time slot and sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Pay some bills, sort through the mail
- Shower, get dressed (this should really be higher on the list, shouldn't it?)
- Buy new keyboard and mouse for the desktop PC because they've both decided to refuse to obey me -- thank goodness this house has 4 computers
- Upload Halloween photos to share with neglected family members
- Do laundry, get husband's suit drycleaned
There's more, but that's the basics. Fortunately "cook dinner" is not on that list because we have some excellent leftovers that the family will, in fact, eat. Oh, and Serious Girl was an iPod Touch for Halloween, and she ROCKED the trick-or-treating. I'll post a photo tomorrow if I can find one that shows the costume but not her face...
How are you guys doing today?