Things I do when my husband is out of town for the evening:
- Wear those jeans I like even though I haven't had them hemmed yet and have to roll them up, which he thinks makes me look shorter and dumpier than I am;
- Wear that sweater that I love and he hates;
- Eat takeout Thai food for dinner instead of cooking;
- Write blog posts instead of, say, making the bed;
- Plan to stay up late finishing a short story;
- Instead stay up late watching a movie that we both love, but that we've both seen a billion times (I have a higher threshold for re-viewing than he does);
- Miss him terribly.