I am hereby issuing a heartfelt thank you to Stephanie of Steph in the City for bestowing me with my first blog award. I only started this blog six-and-a-half weeks ago, and of course I immediately emailed some friends begging them to come visit and comment, so that I didn't feel like I was pathetically having a one-sided conversation all alone in the middle of the internets...
And now I'm having a total Sally Field moment. (You like me! You really like me!)
So, now it's my turn to pass the baton. Here are the award rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So, my winners are...
Andrew Jack Writing: because you should read the free chapters of his book that he's got posted on his blog.
Between Lightning: writing and motherhood. Check, and check.
Books, Bubs and Writing Blather: a fellow feather-ruffler (if we do our jobs right, anyway!).
Daily Writing: because I just started clicking on her "older favorites" links, and I think I'm impressed.
Virtual Wordsmith: only three followers on this blog? That ain't right. Go fix it, people.
Okay, I'm starting to feel bad for leaving out some other bloggers I love. But I trust that you all click around on the blogs of the other commenters, and will eventually find each other, right? Right?